What is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss is also known as Irish Moss is scientifically known as Chrondrus Crispus. Sea Moss is a form of Sea Algae that can be found growing on the coastlines of the Caribbean islands.
Sea Moss is naturally rich in minerals, protein and iodine. The human body is made up of 102 minerals, Sea Moss contains 92 of these minerals. It is one of the most nutrient rich foods nature provides and offers a large variety of healing properties and health benefits for the human body.Sea moss consists of different vitamins which are very essential to our human body.
It has vitamins like B, C, D, E and K. Each vitamin has its own importance.
Some of the health benefits of consuming Sea Moss regularly are:
- Increase Energy Levels
- Ease Joint Pain
- Reduce Fatigue
- Supports Immune System And Fights Infection
- Supports Heart Health
- Enhances Thyroid Function
- Boosts Metabolism
- Helps Control Appetite
- Promotes Mental And Emotional Well Being
- Soothes The Digestive Tract
- Supports Sexual Health
- Provides Remarkable Nutrition
- It’s A Natural Decongestant
How to use Sea Moss Gel?
Our Sea Moss Gel can be orally digested or applied the skin or hair.
Digested – For best results, use daily.
- Dissolve – 1-2 tablespoons to your herbal hot drink
- Mix – 1-2 tablespoons with water
- Eat – 1-2 tablespoons directly from spoon
- Blend – 1-2 tablespoons of Sea Moss Gel in your shakes/ smoothie
- Sea Moss Gel can also be used as a vegan gelatine replacement and can be used to thicken soups, stews & curries.
Facial Mask: Spread 3 tablespoons on the cleaned face, the minerals and moisture will rejuvenate the skin and give it the healthy glow. Wash off with cold water after 30 minutes.
Hair Cleanse: Massage 4 tablespoons into the damp hair and wrap with a towel or shower cap. Rinse after 20 minutes, the hair will re-mineralize and the moss helps to detoxify the scalp.